The Watershed Management Organization has the ability to create and enforce rules and regulations. Currently there are no rules, regulations or permitting requirements specific to the E-IGHWMO.

However, there are other State and local processes that must be followed. The appropriate City should be contacted to ensure ordinances are met and proper permits are granted. Depending upon the type of project and the location further permits may be needed from Minnesota Department of Natural Resources or Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. If you are a citizen with a concern, you may also contact the appropriate City through their respective process.

Stormwater Pollution Prevention Programs