Help opening PDF files:
If you are experiencing difficulty opening or viewing PDF files try one of the following:
- On slower internet connections, try saving the PDF to your desktop rather than opening it directly. Refer to the instructions below for help with saving a PDF to your computer.
- This website requires Pop-ups to be enabled for full functionality. See your internet browsers Help section for instructions on enabling or turning on pop-ups.
- You may need to check Adobe Reader for updates or download the latest version of Adobe’s Acrobat Reader software.
Help saving PDF files such as the News & Notes newsletter:
- Left click the link for the PDF with your mouse.
- A new window will open showing the PDF document.
- If a nothing happens you may need to enable Pop-Up windows in your internet browser or update your Adobe Acrobat Reader software. See your internet browsers Help section for instructions on enabling or turning on pop-ups.
- If a notification appears prompting if you would like to open or view a file then click yes.
Help printing PDF files:
If you would like to print a PDF found on the website such as the Tree Order Form then
- First click the link to open or view the PDF.
- From the FILE menu, choose PRINT to open your printer’s PRINT settings window.